Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hey, It's okay!

Hey, It's okay to join in on the fun and do it's a Hey, It's okay post! :)

Thanks to the Whispering Writer for the idea!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey it's okay.....

To have taken a hiatus from blogging.  Working two jobs, being a mom and wife all caught up to me.  The blog had to fall to the back burner again.

To have had to use this handy link to figure out who I was going to vote for
There are things I like/hate with each candidate and it's a tough decision for me.  The website has a quiz that helps. 

To be super excited about the Pretty Little Liars Halloween special that's on tonight.  I started watching the show because of my daughters and now I'm hooked.   

To be seriously pissed that I have to work tonight at hob numbero dos tonight so I have to wait to watch PPL after I get home at 10:30. BOOOOOO!!!!!

To have taken over a month to adjust to my new schedule at work.  It's a 9/80 so I work 9 hours a day and have everyother Friday off.  I love it but 9 hour days take some getting used to.  

To not promise that I will be back to a regular schedule of posting.  Because I really don't know.....I do still read blogs though. :D

Until next time......

ADIOS!!!




2 comments:

  1. I will have to check out that website! I'm leaning towards someone already though. But just in case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Pretty Little Liars. That show is so incredibly addicting, it is ridiculous. I have yet to watch the special (no cable, boo.) but I will be watching it sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your thoughts!! :)