Thursday, September 24, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Friday, September 18, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Did I mention that we are hilarious when we are together?? Well we are....
We totally made-out in their picture! We make backgrounds more interesting.
HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
I'm sorry I can't understand you mangled man...I'm getting married today!
2. The Office (9/17)
A Baby! She's gonna have a baby!! Will these be another reason for Dwight to grease up a watermelon and practice delivering a baby with Michael? I sure as heck hope so!!
How cute is their kid gonna be...I mean seriously!
3. Desperate Housewives (9/27)Okay Yes the show is kinda whack these days...but I still like to see the random Susan Shenanigans. I love her and Mike together...we were robbed of that I say! Mike is getting married again...but to who? Crazy #1 or Crazy#2?
Excuse me veil...you are making it impossible to see the hair color of the bride and um...I need to know now!!!
3. Private Practice (10/1)
I love Addison...but she kinda sucks on this show I mean fur realz...didn't she learn anything from the last time she got caught having an affair? I am disappointed! Seriously. But HELLO! Pyscho baby stealer alert!! Who didn't see that one coming? oh yeah...ME!
I couldn't get this scene/image out of my head...so here you go get it stuck in yours. that B!#tch is CRA-ZEEE!! She is Fur realz with her "I will cut you!" Someone save Violet!
4. 90210 (9/8) this show is sooo lame and trashy and I'm hooked! It started because I LOVED me some OG 90210..this one is way more dirty! These kids are doing things they shouldn't even know about!
Adrianna has been a child actress, drug addict, traded sex for drugs, rehab, pregnancy, baby adoption and she is only like a sophmore! What.the.freak!
5. The Hills (9/29) I Love LC...and she is gone. Will I still love the Hills? Who knows. But I wanna see what Kristen brings to the table. This maybe my last season. (and theirs too!)
P.S. I'm SOOO over Heidi and Spencer.
6. LOST (freakin' 2010!) I LOVE/HATE this show!! It makes me wait super long time to get a new epi!! There's Locke and the "Un-Locke" and the 3 toed statue and the smoke monster...what is going on?? Not to mention the hottie Richard Alpert. Guyliner or Manscara? I don't care you is hot!
But NOT as hot as this guy....
Hey there grouchy...I can make you happy...fur serious.
HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Actually, I have no idea what I want to be. Isn't that sad? I am 3 months and some change away from my 30th birthday and I have no idea what I want to do career wise. As I've said many a time before I always knew I wanted to be a wife and mother….other than that I'm at a loss. The "career" I've been in for the past 9 years is one I used to be passionate about. Maybe it's the place I work now that makes me not want to do it anymore…or maybe I'm just over it. Other than the fact that I NEED my paycheck I have NO motivation to do my job. None. None at all.
So, give me some ideas…what do you think I would be good at? Remember, it needs to make a decent amount of money so I can help provide for my family…cause let's face it a girls' gotta eat…and so does her husband, and her kids and her dog. J
Let's compile a list shall we? We shall.
- Teacher – let's be honest kids are punks sometimes. Am I strong enough not to smack them? I don't know.
- Marriage/family counselor – How long will this take? Can I afford to go to school forever and a day? Will I cry like I do with my friends when they come to me for advice? I don't know.
- Nurse – Will I have to clean poop? Prolly. And again…how long will this take? There is a like a 2-4 year wait for nursing programs at JC's maybe I'll just get on the list in case. :D
- Aesthetician – Most of the time the money making days are the weekends….I need my weekends for my family. Right now it's just fun to do it on the side…hhmmm.
- Trophy Wife :D – really my most favorite so far. If I could spend my entire day jus' working to look good for my man I would be "BANGIN'" heehee
- Please add more! Cause none of these are jumping out at me. Or…do you think it's just the place I work and I need to stick to what I've been doing but find a new place to work? Help me!!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Here is a picture of the crowd when George Lopez arrived to give each boy and the 2 coaches a 32 gig i-touch. He is da man
My boy will be hitting the batting cages daily...shoot I'm tryin' to get celebrity status too! :D It was standing room only on the home side of the stadium. If you look across the field even the visitor side bleachers were pretty full. This Friday is the offical parade followed by another rally at the college. Which just happens to be in my back yard...literally. The high school bestie is coming in from Phoenix even...this is a big deal. I can't wait!
That's it for today!
HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!!