Friday, July 6, 2012

F-It! It's Friday!!! Mid-Week Holiday

Yes I know I'm supposed to do my Fitness Challenge check in today....but like the post title says....F-it It's Friday!!! 

I've been bad at everything this week.  Eating, exercising, blogging.....the list could go on and on.  I blame it on a mid-week holiday.  I love me a holiday....but mid-week is no bueno.  I feel like I've had two Mondays in one week and Mondays suck yo! 

Speaking of the holiday.....my lovely town made the national news.....

We were supposed to have the best fire works this side of the Mississippi.  I think they were great even though they only lasted 33 seconds.  (soooo many inappropriate jokes I could make here....) 


I spent the day at home with the kiddos while Hubs was at work.  We BBQ'd that evening with my kids, and brother's-in-law.  It was great!! Steak, ribs, veggies, corn, watermelon, and of course Jello-poke cake! 
(hence my skipping the weigh in this week!)
Yes 3 million other people "Pinned" their own version on Wednesday!


We ended the night with a bonfire and s'mores in the backyard, then climbed up on the roof to watch all the different firework shows in our area. The swap meet had the best show by far! 
Yes 3 of the 5 people in this photo are on their phones....quality family time



I promise to work on being better at being awesome next week.  

Until then...ADIOS!!! 

3 comments:

I LOVE reading your thoughts!! :)