Friday, September 27, 2013

In a funk Friday

This week has sucked.  I'll give you one good guess why....YUP!  Sometimes being a girl really sucks.  I started Monday and Tuesday off strong.  I woke up and did my morning cardio, ate very healthy at work, came home and killed my workouts.  I was proud of myself.  Wednesday started off right.  Did my AM cardio then I got a headache...then I got a craving....then my monthly visitor arrived.  OMG.  The last 48 hours have been a blur of white bread, tortillas, mexican rice and breakfast burritos.  Am I the only one that loses all carb control when Aunt Flo comes to town?  I can't be right?  

I know two days isn't going to cause me to gain back the 30 pounds I lost....but it's so hard to start up again once you stop.  Trust me I've started and stopped enough to know.  I just wish my will power was stronger.  I wish my damn uterus would stop trying to work it's way our of my body.  I wish I didn't ball my eyes out watching Grey's Anatomy.  I wish I didn't get so irritated with people during this time.  Actually I wish I wouldn't get fired for slapping people at work during these 5-7 days.  I wish skinny peole wouldn't say "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"  REALLY??  Apparently you've never had my mom's cooking!! Just sayin'.  

Tomorrow is my full body work out day.  I bust my arse Saturday mornings while B is practicing.  I'm praying for the strength to actually get out of bed and put on workout clothes.  Hope your weekend is FAB! Until next time...


Adios!!    

2 comments:

  1. I have awful cravings when Aunt Flow comes to visit! I also know what you mean about sabotaging yourself in two days. Will spoiled me this weekend for my early birthday, so I ate and drank FAR too much. Now I'm worried that I will continue with the bad habits. Thankfully we didn't eat out, and not a lot of processed foods, so hopefully I can get back to normal quick. Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, being a girl does suck sometimes :/ It's my week too and blah, I feel gross.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your thoughts!! :)