Monday, March 29, 2010

Insomnia at it's finest

It's 2:40 in the morning and I can't sleep. What better time than now to test out writing a post from my iphone? I've already facebook stalked everyone who is interesting. I've caught up on all I missed on Twitter...well kinda. I haven't been very loyal to my Twitter so I'm pretty sure I've been forgotten by most. I'm not even on any cool lists anymore. :( anywhoodle posting this random nonsense reminds me of when Jake did a post from Sanders iphone....except since it's all out now that they aren't who they had claimed to be I wonder if he was just bored one night like me. So he made his post a whole lot more infesting than my ramblings. However, he was quite truthful when he said he couldn't proofread his post, it is quite difficult and I honestly don't feel like making the effort. :D

Random thoughts:

My kids are on vacation. We all lived through week one. One more to go...pray for us.

I have a huge bruise on my thigh. It's 2x3 and purple and disgusting. I was gonna post a picture...but then that would mean my thunder thighs would be on the internets for the world to see. Um yeah no.

I want Vanessa's banana pancakes in my belly right this second.

I probably lost anyone who was reading this post in the first sentence.

Should I be offended by people calling the MBP guys old when it turns out we're the same age? Haha. I wonder if I'd be a 4 on their scale since I'm chunky but funky? Actually I don't care.

I want to go to Disneyland. I want to have breakfast with the characters again. My niece just got an internship there. I'm so happy that she will be a Cali girl again for 5 months. She'll only be 1.5 hours away. Yippee!!!

I'm still not tired. :( I guess I'll watch some TV and clean up my DVR a bit.

Have a great week!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like I missed something big after getting rid of my Twitter. MBP guys aren't who they claimed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not forgot about you! & you must take your Rock to SF ASAP and get banana pancakes at Mama's, and everything else they offer because it is DELISH!

    You are waaaaay about a 4, you hottie! & you are not old. I think they call them "old" because they were acting as if they were so much younger.

    I'm sorry you have insomnia, I get that too. Boo. I love you and please survive another week with the childrens! & please know I'm SO jealous of your niece, I'd DIE to be at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your thoughts!! :)