Friday, September 18, 2009

It's not all about hump day...

You would think Wednesdays are my favorite since that is when I seem to be in the habit of posting. Well it's not. Fridays are. Fridays rock non stop! Wanna know why? Well I'll tell ya!
1. It's casual day at work. I get to wear my jeans. I love jeans
2. Every other Friday I am off of work. I work a 9/80 schedule and I loves it.
3. It's softball night. I play on that co-ed team I told you about a while back...'member? You 'member!
4. I don't have cheer practice. It's my day away from those little....darlings. :D
5. I get to hang out with the Bestie...we usually chillax after the games.
6. If it's a Friday I don't have work then I get to go to breakfast with my Mama, sister, and bestie.
7. I get to pick my kids up from school. I love that they are so happy to see me when they walk out of their classrooms.
8. I could go on and on....but it's Friday so I'm off to Enjoy it!
Have a great weekend!!
P.S. I bought my ticket to the Midnight showing of New Moon. Yesh, yesh I did. 63 days. Don't hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your thoughts!! :)