Actually, I have no idea what I want to be. Isn't that sad? I am 3 months and some change away from my 30th birthday and I have no idea what I want to do career wise. As I've said many a time before I always knew I wanted to be a wife and mother….other than that I'm at a loss. The "career" I've been in for the past 9 years is one I used to be passionate about. Maybe it's the place I work now that makes me not want to do it anymore…or maybe I'm just over it. Other than the fact that I NEED my paycheck I have NO motivation to do my job. None. None at all.
So, give me some ideas…what do you think I would be good at? Remember, it needs to make a decent amount of money so I can help provide for my family…cause let's face it a girls' gotta eat…and so does her husband, and her kids and her dog. J
Let's compile a list shall we? We shall.
- Teacher – let's be honest kids are punks sometimes. Am I strong enough not to smack them? I don't know.
- Marriage/family counselor – How long will this take? Can I afford to go to school forever and a day? Will I cry like I do with my friends when they come to me for advice? I don't know.
- Nurse – Will I have to clean poop? Prolly. And again…how long will this take? There is a like a 2-4 year wait for nursing programs at JC's maybe I'll just get on the list in case. :D
- Aesthetician – Most of the time the money making days are the weekends….I need my weekends for my family. Right now it's just fun to do it on the side…hhmmm.
- Trophy Wife :D – really my most favorite so far. If I could spend my entire day jus' working to look good for my man I would be "BANGIN'" heehee
- Please add more! Cause none of these are jumping out at me. Or…do you think it's just the place I work and I need to stick to what I've been doing but find a new place to work? Help me!!