Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hump Day Happies....Be Happy!!

Quick post today because I'm crazy busy preparing for my new job! WOOHOO!!! 

I've made the commitment to wake up every morning and be happy.  Sure shitty things happen.  They happen a whole lot more than I would like.  But what is being a bitch and crybaby about it gonna do other then make me and those around me miserable?    Nuthin' honey! 

So I am choosing to be happy.  Not just on Hump Day....but EVERYDAY.  Because who wants to live their life being unhappy? and who wants to be around an unhappy person?  Not this guy.    

So get out there and be happy!


The greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions, and not our circumstances.
                     ~Martha Washington    

Happy Hump Day!!

Adios!! 

1 comment:

  1. Th e new job is exciting! Hope you are having a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your thoughts!! :)