Friday, May 11, 2012

F-IT! It's Friday!!!

My Friday posts will be the most random posts of all randomness. F-it, it's Friday!

I'm in a weird mood today.  Maybe it's because I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. Maybe it's because Aunt Flo has decided to punch me in the uterus with all she has. TMI? F-It, it's Friday! :)

Let's talk Facebook for a moment shall we??  What is it with the need some people have to put ALL their business out there for the world to see?  I mean I share a lot of stuff on Facebook too but there are somethings that I feel need not be shared.  For example:

1.  Your drama with your ex (husband, wife, baby momma, boyfriend, in-laws, etc.) Please, please don't brag about being the bigger person because if you were you wouldn't be putting all your drama on facebook.  Oh but you hate him?  He is a deadbeat?  He cheated on you?  Didn't you meet him in a club when he was engaged to someone else?  You thought you could change him right?  Having a baby will settle him down right? Well you were wrong.  Instead of blasting him for all his wrongs, why not just admit you didn't have the best judgment and move on. He obviously has. 

2.  Drama with your CURRENT Lovah - People argue and disagree.  It's going to happen.  Relationships have problems once in a while, it's how you deal with them that makes your relationship stronger or well crappier (yes it's a word).   I mean how boring would it be if you didn't disagree once in a while?  It keeps things fresh and gives you an excuse for some good ol' make up sex.  Yeah I said it.  But if you decide to change your status to "Minute man strikes again, my man needs to quit drinking a 12 pack before bed" everyone knows your issue and no one will look at you guys the same again.    
3. Telling someone off on Facebook that isn't even your friend.  I mean yes sometimes it feels good to go off.  But what good is it if that person doesn't even see it?  Trying to show how tough you are over facebook just shows how weak you are IRL.  You have an issue with someone...call them up and talk it out or drive over to their house and punch them in the neck. It's up to you but leave me out of it.

4. Checking in at the gym E'RYDAY.  Ok I get it you work out.  Bravo! Good for you! I DON'T CARE!!! I do to work everyday do I check in? No cause it's boring and no one cares. 

I could go on and on but I'll stop there for now.  What drives you crazy on Facebook (or twitter or whateva)?? Let it out, it feels so good!! :D

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh.. YES. I have friends on facebook who are all related.. they are constantly going at each other's throats. I've deleted a lot of people because of them constantly posting their drama with their current/ex husbands and boyfriends. So annoying.
    And people who check in at stupid places bug me. I think the worst is when people check in 'home'.. really? Who cares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Story of my life much?!! I have 6 friends of my 87 friends that check into the check on the daily. That's 14%. I don't need to know that ish! Salt in the wound people! haha!! I know I may post alot...but one would never know my relationship status by looking at my FB. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. foolish me. check into the GYM on the daily**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!

    I don't get why people need to check in EVERYWHERE! I don't need constant details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all of these! Even more so I want to know who's life really is as great as they make it out to be on Facebook? And who has time to update every little shit they take? I have a few friends who check in at the gym...yet all the photos of them they post at the gym don't really show any results....crap that was bitchy...I point the finger at girly hormones....can I use that??

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your thoughts!! :)