Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekend round-up

This weekend I was beyond busy. I’m exhausted.



Friday night I raced home to get ready to attend the 6th grade ballroom dance. I did B’s hair and added some mascara and lip gloss. Then I fixed my hair and make-up in record time. When my little girl was all dolled up I couldn’t believe how grown she looked. I’m keeping an eye on this one for sure!!
The best part of the night was watching my husband dance with our baby girl. I got all choked up but I managed to hold back the tears. It still amazes me that our love made this beautiful little girl.




Saturday was Angelina’s Senior Prom. I did her hair and make-up and then did hair and make-up for her best friend Delilah. I did tight curls on Angelina then broke them up with hair wax. It took forever, but it lasted ALL night.  She looked amazing!!

 

 
I still can’t believe she is going to be graduating high school in 9 days. I tear up just thinking about it, I’m not sure how I’ll get through the actual graduation.






Sunday we spent the day at a pool party. I had to perform CPR on a two year old. I still can’t believe it. The boy is fine now, they released him from the hospital and all tests came back normal. You wouldn’t have thought that when they pulled him out of the water. It’s nothing short of a miracle. I don’t think I’ll ever be the same. If you aren’t already, please get certified in CPR. You never know when you will need it.





4 comments:

  1. Aw, how sweet about the dance. They both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos she is so pretty! And wow the sounds like a crazy day at the pool I have no clue what I would of done! Hope you have a great up coming weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is this "hair wax" for long lasting curls??????
    p.s. love ALL the pics...but then, you already know this cuz I've "liked" them on FB ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine my babies graduating High school. It makes me nervous. I always tell my husband that we are going to follow the boys wherever they go, but I know I can't really do that :( Congratulations to your beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your thoughts!! :)