Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hey, It's Okay....

Hey, It's okay to join in on the fun and do it's a Hey, It's okay post! :)



Thanks to the Whispering Writer for the idea!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

To be kinda freaked out over this car seat.  I mean WTH?  I’m sorry but if I was a little kid I would NOT want to sit in that thing.  I would be afraid that her hands would come to life and strangle me. 



To have no idea why my pictures like to upload sideways.  They aren't like that on my computer so I'm not sure why they are like that when I upload to Blogger.  Boo!!!




To have called to vote for Jessica Sanchez on American Idol so many times it cleared my call history. I mean let’s face it, the girl can SING. Plus she is from my home town of Chula Vista!! Whoop whoop!!


To be addicted to trashy reality TV.  16 and Pregnant, Toddlers and Tiara’s, Big Rich Texas, Dance Moms and Miami Dance Moms.  My daughters and I are hooked.  Our DVR at home is close to full…we should be embarrassed but we’re not.








4 comments:

  1. Eek, I wouldn't like that carseat either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That carseat is crazy! I hate to say it but I also love reality tv....it is like something so bad you just can't turn away.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my pics show up like that when I am uploading them, I go to the original pic, rotate it clockwise, then counterclockwise, and then try to upload it again. It usually works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that Dora carseat is super freaky?!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your thoughts!! :)