Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hey, It's Okay!


Hey, It's okay to join in on the fun and do it's a Hey, It's okay post! :)
Thanks to the WhisperingWriter for the idea!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

To be completely unprepared for the crazy emotional week to come.  I have 1 high school graduation and 1 6th grade promotion to middle school. My girls are growing fast….I’m going to be a hot crying mess and I know it.

To let people guess at how I have an 18 year old daughter who is graduating from high school when I’m only 32.  Was I really 14 years old when she was born? Was I some wild child? Do I lie about my age? Did I marry a much older man? It’s kinda fun to see their little hamster wheel turning as they do the math. LOL!

To have left a whole long list of to-do’s for my husband this week.  He has the week off and I don’t.  We have a big party to host on Saturday…someone has to get it done.

That my “weekend” kid and I didn’t win the Mom and me contest.  But thank you to those of you who took a moment to click the link and vote.  I really appreciate it. I’m really just thankful for having that girl in my life.  She is everything I hoped to be and more. To think that she actually looks up to me? Amazing.

This might be my only post this week.  I’m crazy busy with LIFE this week.  I love to share it all with you…it may just take a little longer to get to you.

<3 Alice 

6 comments:

  1. I hope the party goes well on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this week it sounds like you might need it! I too would love to just let people guess on the age game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun to let them guess. Most of the time they don't know how old I am and will just say "you look great!" hahaha

      Delete
  3. Have a great week! I'm sure it will be hectic, but remember to take a breather and have fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I took your advice and took a "breather" or too. :) It was a great week!!

      Delete

I LOVE reading your thoughts!! :)