Friday, June 15, 2012

F-It! It's Friday! (e-card edition)

It's Friday!! My desk looks like it's a Monday.  So today I'll leave you with e-cards that cracked me up this week.  ENJOY!!! 




This is so very true in my life.  But just wait until I get my new updated versions.  haha!! 



I couldn't have explained it better! 





This week especially.  


I have someone who wears this to work.  
I want to print this out and leave it on their desk. LOL


Seriously, how do you NOT know? 



I seriously look at their total travel time and I'm like...
"bet I can cut that in half!"


This weeks winner: 


HAPPY FRIDAY!!! 

ADIOS!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Ha I love all of these. E-cards rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love these! Especially the bra one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIGH-larious. (as the Diva says). I want to bust a gut at half of them :P

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your thoughts!! :)