Friday, June 8, 2012

F-It! It's Friday!! (letter edition)


Dear exclamation points,
I love you!!!! I know I use you to excess, but I just can’t help it!!!

Dear friends,
Would I keep you away from something you love?  Please don’t be bothered by my crazy use of exclamation points.

Dear Shell Gas Station,
If you can sell gas to me for $0.20 less per gallon after I accumulate 100 points on my Ralph’s card and still make money, why not sell it for that price to begin with and I’ll have that  much more $$ to spend at Ralph’s.  I mean you know I get there mid month anyways.  Just spot me the points….you know I’m good for it.

Dear children of mine,
Please don’t turn me into “that” mom.  Just eat the damn vegetables already. 


Dear big sister,
Sunday is your birthday.  You will be 39.  They say 40 is the new 30.  They lie.  Enjoy the last year of your 30’s.  Let’s go have some Margarita’s in Old Town.
                                              My sister and her drunk face.  :)

Dear everyone,
You must have one of these margaritas if you are ever in my hood.  Just let me know when you are in town and I’ll meet you there! 


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I love letters and exclamation points. And I need to come visit you so I can try that margarita! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with exclamation points!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I wish my grocery store would "spot" me the points too! Oh and I also love (!) as well as :) or ;). Sometimes we need a way to get our point across!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your thoughts!! :)