Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weeklong blog fest of LOVE (the BF/GF anniversary)

12 Years ago today My Rock and I decided to make it official and become a couple.




We don't do anything special on our Boyfriend/Girlfriend anniversary...but we acknowledge the day that we decided we didn't want to date anyone else but each other.
Since we are friends...I'm gonna be honest. I was way ready to be his "main squeeze" way before he was ready to commit to that. So what does a girl do when the guy she has her eye on isn't ready to make her his one and only? She dates other guys of course!! Since My Rock and I were "just friends" I was sure he didn't mind hearing about all my fun dates with other guys. (Yeah I play dirty!)



So when I said yesterday that he "kinda" ask me to be his girlfriend...that's exactly right. There was NO romance for that occasion. I'm pretty sure it went like this: "So why don't we just get together then?"




And the rest, as they say, is history! hahaha!!
Here is a picture of us together when we first started dating

Please keep in mind this was 12 years ago!! (stop...I can hear you laughing from here!)

This is after we hit the one year mark.

Yes another crappy picture...which makes me sad cause I want you to be able to see how far I'd come! WAY better hair and make-up! oh and we love each other here...see the hugging? :o)

Rock-I love you so! Happy BF/GF Anniversary Love!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the weeklong blogfest of love! I don't know if I'm just in a sappy mood myself or what, but I'm really getting into this lovestory stuff. tell me more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this Lovefest of Blogfestness too! More storiessss!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your thoughts!! :)